The Sunshine Award
Well, I wasn’t sure what this award was at first. But hey, I think a big part of community is showing love and support so thanks http://wannabephotographer87.wordpress.com/ for giving me this wonderful award 🙂
The award has some guidelines to be followed.
1. Include the logo in a post on your blog. (I’m making this optional)
2. Answer 10 questions about yourself.
3. Nominate 10-12 marvelous bloggers. (or less)
4. Let your nominees knows about their award by linking them to the Sunshine Award in their comments sections.
5. Share the love and link the person who nominated you!
10 questions for the Sunshine Award
- Favorite Color: Hmmm, I think… it would have to be teal right now! or pink. I own a lot of pink.
- Favorite Animal: I love giraffes at the zoo, but overall, I think owls are the cutest!
- Favorite Number: 23
- Favorite Drink: I’m a total wino. I love me some red wine.
- Facebook or Twitter: What’s twitter? Seriously, I’m easy to find on facebook if juwanna.
- Your Passion: Crafting, learning, reading, loving my friends and family.
- Favorite Pattern: Like knitting patterns?
- Giving or Receiving Gifts: I love making gifts and wrapping them.
- Favorite Day: Saturdays. My day off work and school.
- Favorite Flower: Sunflower.
The following talented bloggers have given me unstop encouragement and sunshine to my dull days:
http://kedarjoyner.wordpress.com/ <-This lady is a serious dollface
http://wsj2day.com/ <-photographer and comedian
http://maybrick2001.wordpress.com/ <-nature photography
http://aaronsiphone4s.wordpress.com/ <-iphonagraphy is a real thing
http://thesplatterhousetimes.wordpress.com/ <-gross, gore inspiration
http://eof737.wordpress.com/ <-lovely new friend
http://sadmanstongue.com/ <-Serious retro sexiness